MUST have surgical experience as a PA or NP!
Endoscopic vein harvesting is required.
Coordinates care for a variety of patients including hospitalized and ambulatory individuals with acute and chronic conditions
Functions in an expanded practice role to assist physician in the delivery of health care services in the ambulatory and acute care sites as well as in the operating room.
- Takes call at night and on weekends in collaboration with the physician on call and other advanced practice providers.
Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with the physicians
- Advanced Degree
- PA Certification. Must obtain CPR/BLS certification prior to providing patient care
- Basic computer skills. Effective communication skills and ability to prioritize and organize work
- Endoscopic vein harvesting experience
- First Assist surgical experience
Come join our team to be a part of this exciting growth.