Send Curriculum Vitae to DParmer@medical-search.biz or questions you may have.
OB/GYN: Tampa, FL Suburb 45 miles from Tampa
OB/GYN: Victoria, TX Texas is a TORT REFORM State. No PERSONAL INCOME TAX.
Pediatrics: Gadsden, AL 1 hour from Birmingham, AL, U.S. Citizen, Green Card, J1 plus accepting 2021 Candidates now!
Pulmonary-Critical Care: La Porte, IN:
- outpatient/inpatient Pulmonary care and Intensivist
- Team included Advance Practice Nurses
- Tele-ICU back up support available
- Opportunity to read sleep studies if credentialed.
- Competitive compensation package
- Recruitment Incentives:Medical Education Debt assistance, Commencement Bonus and Residency Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance and CME days
- Vacation, 401k with match, Health/Vision/Dental/Life/ Disability Package
About La Porte, INDIANA
Northwest Indiana is a wonderful location to call home. We are close enough to Chicago to enjoy all the benefits of a metropolitan area without the traffic congestion and costs that accompany it, as well as a short drive to the lower Michigan shoreline and resorts. The La Porte area as well as the surrounding communities, are very family-friendly communities. We have good schools, safe community, low taxes, comparably low housing costs, access to shopping, 20 minutes from Lake Michigan and only an hour to Chicago. Additionally, Indiana is welcoming to physicians with tort reform since the 1970’s resulting in a “friendly” malpractice environment. The La Porte community specifically has small town charm with a easy access to everything. There are multiple lakes within minutes of the downtown area which are conducive to boating/skiing, as well as quieter ‘no wake’ lakes which are great for fishing and sailing. Additionally, the surrounding communities of Valparaiso and Chesterton are also great places to live and are within a 30 to 40 minute drive if you chose to make that short ‘commute’.